The Founders Course is a practical and effective offer for those who want to start their own business.
The course is part of the Entrepreneurial Training in the Trøndelag, Norway region and is a collaboration between Trøndelag County Municipality, Proneo and business gardens and incubators in Trøndelag, of which BKS/BCC is one.
The introductory course is suitable for those who:
• Have started- or are planning to start- their own business
• Already have a good idea on what you are planning to implement
• Are interested in learning more about entrepreneurship and business development
In the Founders Course for startups participants learn, among other things:
• How to analyze the market and understand the needs of their customers
• How you create a marketing strategy and find out how the company will profit
• How to establish the company and get started with sales
• Get an overview and control over the company's finances
• How to create a solid business model
• The course runs over 5 evenings, 3 hours each
• Up to 4 hours of direct guidance/mentoring from an experienced adviser
• The participant gets access to the Gründerakademiet's (Founder's Academy) digital e-learning portal
• The course requires no prior knowledge, only a PC/Mac, commitment and a desire to succeed
• Participants who complete the course will be awarded a course certificate
• Deductible NOK. NOK 1,100
The course will give lots of practical advice and tips that will make your start-up process easier and give it a chance of success.
On january 12th Proneo invites to a themed day for all collaborators who will be a part of teaching the Founder's Course in 2023 and 2024.
Time: Thursday 12 January 2023, at 9.30-16.00
Location: Proneo Stjørdal, Kjøpmannsgata 12
Meeting room Stjørdalen's roof
- Gather incubators, business gardens and other innovation networks in Trøndelag that want to hold Founders Courses
- Sharing of experience from completed courses
- Joint planning and coordination of courses in Trøndelag 2023
- Contribute to a good collaborative climate in the innovation network
We mainly plan for dialogue and common experience sharing/discussion throughout the day. We know that some want to hear how we have concretely completed the courses, so that this is presented in short reviews as a basis for the discussions.
9.30 - 10.00 Coffee and mingling
10.00 – 10.15 Welcome!
Short presentation round
10.15 – 11.00 Basics of the Founder's Course
Entrepreneurial Training in Trøndelag Intro
The Entrepreneur Academy (Gründerakademiet)
11.00 – 12.00 Practical implementation of the course
Cooperation and cooperation agreements
Marketing and recruitment
Information for course participants
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch and mingling
13.00 – 15.00 Course Content
- Overall objective for each gathering
- Sharing of experience from the practical implementation of the gatherings
15.00 - 15.30 Clarify further cooperation structure
Course plan 2023
15.30 - 16.00 Summary and conclusion